For Salaried Employees Form-16 (Part A & B) issued by ALL employers for the relevant Assessment Year.
For Non-Salaried (Professionals/Consultants) Form 16A (if issued) or 26AS Report or Bank Statements.
Interest and Other Incomes
- Total Interest Income on ALL Savings Accounts for the relevant year (Only figure).
- Form 16A (Issued by Bank) on the interest income from FD’s or provide 26AS Report.
- Form 16A (Issued by Deductor against TDS deposit) on any other source of Income or provide26AS Report.
Please upload the following
- Salaried upload only if not considered in your Form 16
- Non-Salaried need to upload if any below items need to be considered.
- Section 80C – Investments made in LIC/ NSC/ PPF/ Tution Fees
- Section 80D – Receipt of Medical Policy (Self/spouse/children/dependant parents)
- Section 80E – Education Loan Certificate
- Section 80G – Receipt, Name, PAN no. and address of Donee, Confirm exemption (50% /100%), Original Receipt should be retained by you.
- Home Loan Certificate.
- The total amount of Capital Gain / Loss (Short Term or Long Term)