Please Note: - Last Date to File Income Tax Return for F.Y-2020-21 is 30/09/2021 All the Income / expenditure detail required is during the Financial Year i.e. 1st April to 31st March.
- Name, Date of Birth, PAN card number (as per PAN Card), etc.
- AADHAR number/ AADHAR enrolment ID
- All Bank A/c numbers along with IFSC code (except dormant A/c’s) are mandatory.
1.) Documents related to “Income from Salary”:
- Form 16 (Part A, Part B) of all the companies in case of change of job.
- Foreign salary slips and foreign tax returns filed will be required if you had worked
outside India in the previous year.
2.) Documents/ Information related to “Income from Other Sources”:
- Total interest amount received in all saving bank accounts (Only figure required).
- Details of other income earned (if any) like dividend, commission, etc (Only figure
required) in case no TDS is deducted.
- Form 16A (TDS certificate) or Form26AS in case TDS is deducted on fixed deposits or
on dividend (Document required).
Details of your “Tax Saving Investments or House Property Income/Loss” (if missed to claim)
- Details of any tax saving investment not reflected or considered in your Form 16 (Only
- In case of House Property Income / Loss – Following information is required:-
1) Where the property is:- Self Occupied or Let Out
2) Address of Property
3) Interest and Principal paid during the Financial Year
4) In case Property is Let out – Tenant Name
5) In case of Carry Forward Losses of early years then interest paid during those financial
years along with date of filing of each year for which losses are to be claimed.
Capital Gains - Income / Loss from Sale of “Share/ Mutual Funds/ House Property”
- Purchase date and cost of purchase.
- Sale date and sale value.
- Capital gain / loss statement in case of sale of Shares / Mutual Fund
- Tax Paid Challan (if already paid)